As you can see, I am really getting into these Sunday Social Posts! As I mentioned last week, if you want to join in on the fun, here is the link-up information.
01. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? I would LOVE to go skydiving, but I have an odd fear of heights. I can go on a plane, but I can't be anywhere out in the open, where I can look down + can possibly fall. I have had the same bizarre nightmare since childhood, where I would be in a mall, on the stairs of the top floor, leaning over a glass partition, then I would fall. Strange, isn't it?
02. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Either writing, teaching, or doing a bit of both. I would love to have a job within the sphere of print media or social media, but I really love being in a special education classroom.
03. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? I'm looking forward to ringing in the big 3-0! I'm also stoked about a ginormous contest that will be running on the blog at the end of the year.
04. What are your hopes for your blog? I hope that people read it + are inspired to do something - anything, really. Maybe its to start a blog of their own, try a new recipe, or recreate a craft I have done on here. I also hope that this will become a place where people share things. The most recent feature on the blog, Teach Me Something Thursday, has been fantastic. So many bloggers have connected with me to participate. The response from readers has been wonderful, so I hope to keep this feature up for quite some time [if you're reading this, blogger or not, I'd love for you to participate]!
05. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? I truly love Long Island, but the cost of living pretty hefty, at least for my wallet at the current moment in time. In all honesty, I can't picture myself living anywhere else. I might venture to another part of the island, but I doubt that I will ever leave this place.
06. What is your morning routine? Depends on what I am doing + how late I sleep in! My clothes are [almost] always laid out the evening before, so mornings usually consist of a quick shower, brushing my teeth while checking my email, + snagging coffee at work. I am a night owl, so I stay up pretty late doing work. Once I start student teaching, I will have to get up a bit earlier, to make myself "look alive." I rarely wear makeup to work [I don't like having it on my skin daily - personal preference], but a more polished look is expected in the classroom.
your clothes are always laid out? oh girl that is SMART! Maybe I should try that! it would definitely help my mornings stroll along a LOT faster! haha. newest follower from the hop!! excited to read more posts from ya!ReplyDelete
Trust me, it helps when you're half asleep + keep hitting the snooze button, haha! :)Delete
I have the same exact fear of heights. I can't stand near a balcony, or edge especially if it's windy I feel like I'm just going to fall right off.. but I'm fine on a plane.ReplyDelete