I'm a little late on the Sunday Social due to something I will explain later in the week, but here are this week's questions. If you'd like to read more Sunday Social posts, head over to the link-up.
1. What do you value most in life? I value the relationships + experiences I have with others. Even if it’s a quick encounter with someone I’ve just met, those experiences are priceless.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? Hmmm, probably portable personal computers – think of how much work you can do from various outlets? Its so convenient.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? Taking time to look around + experience things, good or bad. Expressing emotions. Living.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? I’d like to be remembered for my kind heart, my ability to stand my ground + my generosity towards others.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Becoming a certified Social Studies teacher. Granted, I haven’t landed a job yet, but I have the credentials to do so!
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? Drew Barrymore, Thora Birch, Rachel McAdams or Robin Tunney.