I love dressing up once autumn hits - its all I can talk about lately. This contest couldn't have come at a better time. Shabby Apple, an online retailer that is known for gorgeous, vintage-inspired dresses, is giving one lucky reader $50 to spend on a fantastic fall frock [say that fast ten times]. They are also being super generous + giving readers 10% off for the month of October, when you use the coupon code shortgirllongisland10off.
If you've never been to Shabby Apple, head on over. They have dresses for the ladies, little ladies, + for ladies expecting little ones. The shop also boasts an array of accessories + is even selling athletic + swim attire now.
The contest will end on Friday, October 19 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner must have a US shipping address to be eligible for entry.
How to Enter:
Leave a separate comment for each entry. There is one mandatory entry + twelve bonus entries. You can complete as many additional entries as you would like. Each comment equals an entry.
01. "Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook [Mandatory entry].
02. Visit Shabby Apple + leave a comment, telling me what you would buy if you won the $50 gift card.
03. "Like" short girl, long island. on Facebook.
04. Follow short girl, long island. via Google Friend Connect.
05. Follow short girl, long island. via Bloglovin'.
06. Follow me on Twitter + leave a comment with your username.
07. Follow Shabby Apple on Twitter + leave a comment with your username.
08. Tweet about the giveaway, including a link to the blog giveaway page. Make sure to leave a comment with the link to the tweet. You can do this as many times as you want, as long as you post the links for each tweet.
09. Follow me on Pinterest + leave a comment with your username.
10. Follow Shabby Apple on Pinterest + leave a comment with your username.
11."Pin" this blog post onto one of your boards + + leave a comment with the link.
12. Follow me on Instagram [stellarmichele] + leave a comment with your username.
13. Post the photo below on Instagram + use the hashtag #SGLIShabbyApple. Comment each time you do this - you can post as many photos as you want, as long as they are still up on Instagram when the winner is chosen.
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry + if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good Luck!
Update: After going through entries, there were 287 that were in before the end of the contest. The winner is #38, Hilary. Congratulations!