This is the first time I've tended to the blog since hurricane Sandy swept across the coast [the TMST post was scheduled weeks ago]. I have many things to catch up on in the land of blogging, among other areas of my life, but I needed to take a break from the craziness + give my blog some attention. Here are the latest questions for Sunday Social. You can link up over at A Complete Waste of Makeup.
01. What is currently on your wish list? For life to get back to normal. Hurricane Sandy threw us for a loop + caused thousands of dollars of damage to our home + belongings. Seeing as we live in a garage apartment that isn’t to code, we can’t claim anything through the insurance company, so anything we have to replace is out of our pockets. Granted, our damage was nothing compared to what others sustained, it was still stressful for us as well.
02. Share a new iPhone or Droid app you discovered that we all need? Its not really new, but I really like using PicFrame to make collages to use on Instagram.
03. What is a new Fall TV show that you have added to your DVR? I don’t have DVR, I’m not too much of a television person anymore. When we were evacuated from our home for the hurricane, I watched back-to-back episodes of Long Island Medium to keep me entertained. There’s only so many hours in the day that we could watch the news, it was heartbreaking + anxiety-inducing.
04. Share your social media links for us to follow you on. Which is your favorite and why?
I use Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest + Twitter. My favorite is definitely Instagram – I love being able to post pictures sporadically + see what my friends are up to.
05. What is a TV show, movie or song that you could listen to over and over and never get tired of? Television show = LOST. Erich + I haven’t watched much television since our favorite show has been off the air. The only other series we really got into is Dragon Ball Z [I was totally against watching it, but after a few episodes, I got really into it]. Movie = You’ve Got Mail. Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors + the cast of this movie just makes me feel all warm + fuzzy inside. The Star Wars series is also a given. Song = Jackson 5 – Rockin’ Robin. I loved this song as a child + every time I hear it, I just get in the best mood.
Post a Comment